- We do not charge for any of our services.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time; plan on at least one hour.
- Plan to provide a urine sample for testing; do not urinate for one hour before your appointment time.
- You may bring someone with you; however, we will meet with you one-on-one first.
- LWC healthcare professionals can provide information on abortion procedures but do not perform or refer for abortions.
- At Liberty Women's Clinic, no one will tell you what to decide. We're here to listen.
- We do offer walk-in appointments upon availability.
Mobile Clinic locations:
E 39th St and Troost Ave
Parked at 39th and Troost, across from main bus station, in Kansas City, MO, at the following times:
*Tuesdays 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (last appointment @ 2:30 p.m.)
Linwood Blvd and College Ave
Parked at Linwood and College, next to Jamison Temple Church, in Kansas City, MO - at the following times:
*Wednesdays 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (last appointment @ 2:30 p.m.)
Call 816.415.9415 or text 816.866.3939 for information about our mobile clinic. Or, make an appointment online today.